Thursday, January 5, 2012

Africa/Twitter

So I was just doing research for this blog (searching randomly on the web for something interesting) when I went on twitter and looked at "Worldwide Trends". On 8:16 PM Eastern time today on Twitter, #inanafricanhouse was trending worldwide. I have no idea why. I can barely figure out how the hell twitter works. But there it was, the third most popular phrase on the third most popular social media forum. In An African House. Normally, I would have looked at that phrase, giggled, then kept looking for hot women to follow on twitter. However, it just so happens that I will be living in an African house (hostel, close enough) beginning in May. Yeah. Tanzania. Teaching English. 

So I thought that was interesting. 

I'm going to write about that experience more on this blog, and I'm going to keep another blog during the trip as well. My family thinks that the language on this particular blog would be inappropriate, considering that I will be working with nuns in Africa. I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. But anyways, I'm really looking forward to the experience. And I'm looking forward to writing about it. 

Thank you, Aunt Jane, and Mom, and Dad :-)

I love my life. 

I Love You All...Class Dismissed. 

1 comment:

griz said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about it. :-)