Thursday, March 8, 2012

Home is where the Thug is...

After all these years, I finally came back to you, Vince, Tommy, Mick, and Nikki. Home Sweet Home, indeed.


So after a little break, I'm back on the blog with a vengeance! Actually, this will be a quick one, then it's back to grading papers and unpacking. I have settled in to my new place, and I gotta say...it already feels like home. Never thought I'd say that about New Britain, Connecticut...but it's true.

It helps that I have hung out in my current home long before I started living here, and it helps that I'm living with another good friend, and it helps that I now live in the same city where I work and where a good percentage of my friends live; but even with all that, you never know what it's going to be like until it happens.

It was sad to say goodbye to my condo, but it needed to be done, and the sadness didn't last for long. In fact, it left pretty much as soon as I left the parking lot.

So now I'm just organizing my room. I have more stuff than I thought, and I want to do more than just throw everything in boxes and put them out of sight, which is what I did 7 years ago.

Anyways, my place is really cool and if you're reading this, you should come hang out here (not you, Spambot). Now that I've moved in, and my Mardi Gras vacation has passed (which I will write about soon I swear) I'll be able to hang out a little more. Then again, I have a lot of papers to grade. And I want to write more. And I want to exercise more. And I have to watch Breaking Bad Season 3. And I have to prepare for Africa. And I still have to change my address at the DMV.

Goddammit.

I Love You All...Class Dismissed.

No comments: