Friday, September 27, 2013

I Published a Book

Creative title I know. But it gets to the point, which is that I published a book:


The Eggplant Contest: Il Concorso Di Melanzana

Written by Andrea Velez and illustrated by Daniella Minichino

Published by TH Cirlce, LLC

Andrea started this book over 9 years ago. She asked me to publish it about 4 or 5 years ago, and it is finally completed. Finding an illustrator was the hardest part, and after several years, we finally discovered Daniella, a 16 year old student at Wethersfield High School. She did a wonderful job with the illustrations and we are all very proud of the finished work!

There are a few copies left of the original printing so order now! It's a great book for ages 3-10 years old, and it's a great way to support local artists!

Email me at gelterich@gmail.com for orders. Or get it from Amazon. It's easy! Thanks!


I Love You All...Class Dismissed.

No comments: